Andrea del Rosario breathes new life to house that got her in years of legal battle

Itinuturing ni Andrea del Rosario na pinakabonggang blessing ng 2020 ang pagkabawi niya finally nung October ng unang bahay na binili niya sa BF Homes-Parañaque noong 2005.

Kuwento ng aktres at Calatagan, Batangas vice mayor sa kanyang Facebook post nung Oktubre: “Around 15 years ago, this was the first house I bought when I became an actress (the house was even featured in the abs-cbn magazine at that time).

"Shortly after I paid for the property someone contested regarding my ownership of the said house. To make the long story short, I got involved with a 'syndicate' and because of failing to post bond I lost possession of the house and have been in this case battle for years.

"Until recently, because of an amazing legal team, I won the case! In the next few days, with the help of the sherif I will finally get the possession of the house again! More than 15 years of heartache. God you’re truly amazing! Thank you lord.”

[facebook:https://ift.tt/2X5GgPn]

“That house I bought almost 20 years ago. Just right after I moved from ABS-CBN to Viva entertainment. May problema yung papers but I won’t get into details. What’s important is that I won the case this year.

“I had it renovated and now a friend will rent it. I don’t have plans of selling it pa," sabi ni Andrea nang makausap ng PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) sa pamamagitan ng Facebook Messenger.

MOVING TO THE U.S. NEXT YEAR?

Naging simple lang daw ang pag-celebrate ni Andrea ng Christmas nitong katatapos lang na taon.

“Just a small gathering with my family and Anthony’s. One on the 24th and 25th with my family.”

Si Anthony ay ang current inspiration ni Andrea. Siya si Anthony Garcia, isa sa mga miyembro ng Philippine National Polo Team na nag-second place sa 5th All Asia Cup polo tournament na ginanap sa Thailand nung February.

May mga gustong matupad si Andrea ngayong bagong taon.

“For 2021, I like to streamline my life. Simplify it.

“I want to build as much memories with Bea," banggit ni Andrea sa kanyang 10-year-old daughter,

"And hopefully, work on moving to America. Half of the time here and half there.

“And working on having another... baby?” biro ni Andrea.

ANDREA'S BLESSINGS AMIDST THE PANDEMIC

May dalawang magandang blessings naman daw na naidulot ang pandemic kay Andrea.

Una ay ang pagpapatayo niya ng business para sa kanyang pamilya.

Natapos din ang pinatayo niyang pay center sa Angeles, Pampanga at nagkaroon ng soft opening noong nakaraang November 24, 2019.

Post ni Andrea sa Instagram: “Despite the economy crunch, our family got this project off the ground! Very, very grateful! Continue to count our blessings...... #softopening #angelespampanga #smallbusiness #expresspay #familybusiness #franchise #FirstBranch #fewmoretogo”

“That was suppose to open before the pandemic. Kaso nagkaroon ng lockdown kaya ilang buwan natigil yung construction.

"Pero tapos na siya and nakuha na namin ang mga kailangan na permits. We opened our paycenter, pero hindi pa rin full blast. It’s really for my family.”

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["155622","153895","128582","128241"], "widget":"Hot Stories"}]

Post a Comment

0 Comments