Sharon Cuneta flaunts slimmer figure in size-ten swimsuit

Megastar Sharon Cuneta welcomed the new year with a slimmer figure and proudly revealed that she is now back to size 10.

The 54-year-old actress gave her fans an update on her weight-loss journey through an Instagram post dated January 4, 2021.

Uploading a photo of her in a swimsuit, she flaunted her thinner waistline.

In the caption of her post, the Kapamilya star said she is aiming to lose 20 more pounds to achieve size 6.

She wrote, "Went swimming and had this picture taken today. Now my swimsuit is a size 10. I haven’t been a 10 in many years. My normal size when I was thin was 6 or 8 & I would panic na pag 8!

"Now to get to size 6 means I need to lose the last 20 lbs. After so many years of trying to get rid of all this extra weight and losing anywhere from 60-80 lbs., 20 doesn’t seem like too much work anymore. [emoji]"

Toward the end of her post, Sharon added, "Please pray for me. Then WATCH ME. Hah! Thank You Lord for that all-important bonk on the head before 2020 ended that knocked me into my senses - now it’s even been helping me lose weight! Nyahaha!

"Galing ng Diyos talaga. Love you everyone! Thanks for your loving messages. #sharon2021 @jotlosa @roland_angeles_md @drzteo @draivee"

In a separate post, Sharon noted that her swimsuit reminded her of the one she wore in a scene for the 1983 romantic drama movie Friends in Love, which also starred Jackie Lou Blanco, William Martinez, and Rowell Santiago.

She wrote, "I remembered pala just as I had worn this swimsuit that it’s almost the same as the Speedo I wore in the movie 'Friends In Love!' As in almost akala ko nga exacto! Still love it!!! (See my stories!)"

Sharon uploaded the screenshots from the movie on her Instagram Stories.

Sharon Cuneta swimsuit

Sharon's Instagram posts overflowed with messages of support from her celebrity friends.

Her daughter, Frankie Pangilinan, left a comment and expressed how proud she is of her mom.

She wrote, "timeless talaga mama ko shems nahihiya tuloy ako."

Sharon replied to her daughter's comment, saying her goal is to be "super sexy" as Frankie.

"@frankiepangilinan Mas sexy ka naman! I am allowing you to post your video in your two-pc. kahit ayaw mo!

"Super sexy mo anak ikaw ang goal ko! Pag nakahide na ako sa likod mo payat na ako pero parang pang-emergency call na ako nun huwag naman andaming may sakit"

Sharon Cuneta swimsuit

Other celebrities who left comments on Sharon's posts were Ryan Agoncillo, Erik Santos, and Ciara Sotto, among many others.

Sharon Cuneta swimsuit

Sharon Cuneta swimsuit

[ArticleReco:{"articles":["154161","155471","155896","155801"], "widget":"Hot Stories"}]

Gusto mo bang lagi kang una sa showbiz news at scoops? Subscribe to our Viber Chatbot here para lagi kang updated, and join our community for more pakulo!


Post a Comment

0 Comments