Bagong album ni Taylor Swift trending worldwide

Rommel Gonzales

Trending worldwide ang bagong labas na 13-track album ni Taylor Swift na Midnights.

Tiyak na makare-relate ang fans at halo-halong feels ang kanilang mararamdaman dahil ang mga kanta ay katulad sa buhay ng isang tao.

“Midnights is a collage of intensity, highs and lows and ebbs and flows. Life can be dark, starry, cloudy, terrifying, electrifying, hot, cold, romantic or lonely. Just like Midnights. Which is out now,” paliwanag ni Taylor tungkol sa kaniyang album.

Marami ring ihahatid na “sleepless nights” ang seven bonus tracks mula sa “3 am edition.”

Ang unang single na “Anti-Hero” ang pinakapaborito ni Taylor.

“‘Anti-Hero’ is one of my favorite songs I’ve ever written. I really don’t think I’ve dealt this far into my insecurities in this detail before. I struggle a lot with the idea that my life has become unmanageably sized. Not to sound too dark, but I just struggle with the idea of not feeling like a person,” saad ni Taylor.

Ito na ang ika-sampung album ni Taylor.

The post Bagong album ni Taylor Swift trending worldwide first appeared on Abante Tonite.

Post a Comment

0 Comments