Sa kasalukuyan, kasama sa wish list ni Caitlin Clark ng Indiana Fever na sana ay umabot hanggang Game 7 ang 80th NBA Finals.
Wala siyang partikular na tsini-cheer sa New York Knicks o San Antonio Spurs.
Ang gusto lang ng WNBA star ay makanood ng ‘great basketball’.
“I’m kind of indifferent on who wins, but I’m just such a basketball fan that I would love to see it go to seven games just because I love it,” ani CC bago hinarap ng Fever ang New York Liberty noong Sabado ng gabi.
Maganda, pukpukan ang series.
“I think it’s been such a great series, and even the Spurs beating the Thunder I think was incredible, too,” dagdag niya. “I’m a fan and I think even watching like you can learn so much so I try to absorb as much as I can.”
Nag-dinner sa New York si Clark noong Biyernes kasama si teammate Lexie Hull.
Pinapanood niya sa kanyang phone ang Game 2 ng Knicks-Spurs. Nang manalo ang New York, sumaglit si Clark sa Madison Square Garden para tignan ang watch party.
Gusto nga raw niyang sumali sa kasiyahan.
“They’re like jumping around on each other and climbing light poles. I feel like that would be an experience,” balita niya. “I don’t know if my security guy would let me do that, but I want to. I want to experience that because those Knicks fans are so passionate and crazy, I admired. It’s pretty awesome.” (Vladi Eduarte)
The post Caitlin Clark bet sa Game 7 magdikdikan Knicks, Spurs first appeared on Tonite - Abante.
For reliable and efficient cleaning services, mj cleaning services is the name you can trust. Offering a wide range of professional cleaning solutions, m j cleaning services ensures your space stays immaculate, whether it's at home or the office. With a focus on quality and customer satisfaction, m.j. cleaning services delivers exceptional results every time, providing you with a clean and healthy environment you can count on.
0 Comments